The CPRRP Credentialing Process
For applicants with a Certified Psychiatric Rehabilitation Practitioner (CPRP) designation:
This certification is available through our sister organization, Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association (PRA) which is in the United States. The CPRP is recognized as comparable to the CPRRP and people who hold this certification are not required to prove their competencies by submitting a Recoveryin Action paper for review.
- Members of PSR RPS Canada. Click here to apply for Individual Membership. Click here for Organizational Membership.
- Hold current certification of the CPRP in good standing, or the designation expired within six (6) months of applying for the CPRRP
- Fill out the CPRRP Application and pay the $250 application fee
- Upload documentation of proof of CPRP
- After verifying your documentation and approval by the Certification Committee, the link to purchase the Maintenance of Certification of $175 will be forwarded. (This is paid initially, then every 3 years to maintain the credential)
- Candidate's name will be forwarded to board of directors for confirmation and inclusion on the roster
- Certification issued
If your application is rejected, a refund will be issued, less $75 (including applicable taxes) administration fee.