How to Obtain Your CPRRP Designation
Click here to learn why the Certified Psychosocial Rehabilitation and Recovery Practitioner designation will support your work in PSR!
Follow the steps below:
- First of all make sure you are a member of PSR/RPS Canada. (You must be a member of PSR Canada prior to getting your CPRRP) If you aren't already a member, you can register here–Individual Membership HERE.
- Determine your eligibility.
- Apply for Certification. If you already hold the CPRP Certification choose Phase 1. Please click HERE for Phase One. If you are new to the PSR Credentialing process, choose Phase 2.
- Upload relevant documentation. If there are any concerns regarding the documentation, further evidence may be requested. The Certification Committee provides approval for you to continue the application process.
- Complete the Recovery in Action paper within six months of approval. To learn more about the Recovery in Action paper, click here. Paper is graded as pass or fail. CLICK HERE FOR THE EVALUATION RUBRIC.
Application fee: $250 + applicable taxes
If your application is rejected, a refund will be issued, less $75 (including applicable taxes) administration fee. Once you have started the program, no refund will be issued should you decide to withdraw. Should you be required to repeat any component of the program, an administration fee of $75(including applicable taxes) will be levied to cover the cost of your re-evaluation. Note: prices are subject to change without notice.
Anyone experiencing finical hardship in applying to the CPRRP registration program should contact the Registrar firstname.lastname@example.org make a formal request for alternative financial options.