How to Obtain Your CPRRP Designation
Click here to learn why the Certified Psychosocial Rehabilitation and Recovery Practitioner designation will support your work in PSR!
Follow the steps below:
- First of all make sure you are a member of PSR/RPS Canada, if you aren't already. Find out more about Individual Membership HERE.
- Determine your eligibility.
- Apply for Certification. If you already hold the CPRP Certification choose Phase 1. Please click HERE for Phase One. If you are new to the PSR Credentialing process, choose Phase 2.
- Upload relevant documentation. If there are any concerns regarding the documentation, further evidence may be requested. The Certification Committee provides approval for you to continue the application process.
- Complete the Recovery in Action paper within six months of approval. To learn more about the Recovery in Action paper, click here. Paper is graded as pass or fail.
Application fee: $250 + applicable taxes
If your application is rejected, a refund will be issued, less $75 (including applicable taxes) administration fee. Once you have started the program, no refund will be issued should you decide to withdraw. Should you be required to repeat any component of the program, an administration fee of $75(including applicable taxes) will be levied to cover the cost of your re-evaluation. Note: prices are subject to change without notice.