For PSR RPS Canada service providers, educational institutions, family organizations, peer support organizations, advocacy or others interested in furthering the objectives of PSR/RPS Canada.
Members of the organization; people with lived experience, volunteers and staff members can apply for CPRRP without having to purchase an individual membership - Unlimited for budgets less than $1,000,000 and Category V Organizational members
- Discounts on PSR/RPS Canada, inluding Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association (PRA) conferences and training events
- An opportunity to serve on the PSR/RPS Canada Board and committees
- Voting privileges on PSR/RPS Canada issues and elections (maximum of three votes per organization)
- One e-subscription to the Psychiatric Rehabilitation Journal (Boston University)
- Membership in the World Association of Psychosocial Rehabilitation
- Access to the PSR/RPS Canada newsletter
Category III, IV, V
An institutional e-subscription to the Canadian Journal of Community Mental Health Journal
Budget less than $500,000
Unlimited amount of people can purchase a CPRRP application without having to have an individual membership.
Fee: $300 plus tax